I'ts been a few weeks since I posted a "Heart This', so some of these links are not "fresh", but there's some great stuff here! I'm in a crafty mood!
- LOVE the simplicity and whimsy of the Nester's framed fork! How cute is that?
- DITTO Tales from Bloggeritaville's darling Chalkboard Dinner Plate. I'm going to be looking for supplies for both of these projects at Goodwill!
- There are enough GREAT sewing projects at Homespun Threads to keep me busy for some time.
- I ADORE these canned flower arrangements from Design Sponge - they bring out the inner Boxcar Child in me!
- How fun would it be to leave your tip at a restaurant in a little box like this?
- Love this simple pillowcase pattern from Karlee Fuchs.
- MOM (and MOM-in-law), don't look! I think this is a cute Mother's Day idea from Cupcakes and Crinoline, and I just might have to make some. No peeking! Isn't that the cutest blog name?
- Did you attend Town Hall for Hope last week? It was a very encouraging program. Dave Ramsey has some wonderful resources on his website, too. I just went to request his endorsed local providers for mortgage lenders (in case we decide to refinance), investment firms, and health insurance. Good stuff.
- I love this SmartyPig idea. Have you tried it out? I'd love to talk to someone who has!